Expertise in Surveys & Executive Interviews
to Gain, Grow and Protect
"We know our customers."
Of course you do. Better than anyone.
That's why someone else should be asking the survey questions.
An existing relationship complicates getting to what customers really think. They don't want to "get into it" with you personally. That doesn't mean they don't want to share their thoughts on your survey questions. That's where we come in.
We're smart, professional, and genuinely interested in hearing what they have to say. We're also very experienced in following up on their unanticipated comments ...that's where some of the most valuable survey information may surface.
Who have we interviewed?
- New customers - transition feedback
- Former customer surveys - why'd they really leave?
- Current customers, either quarterly or annually (how satisfied?, accounts at risk, trends)
- Potential customers (buying/switching criteria)
- Employees - to acquire their priceless feedback
Your customers and employees are a font of incredible valuable information to help you grow your business.
Let us help you get at that actionable info. Contact Terri Heath at email@example.com to learn more.