Gathering Consumer Buying-Criteria,
Mapping out Competitive Landscape,
and Then Developing a Value Statement & Go-to-Market Plan
"If you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there."
We love that quote. We don't recommend that approach.
Here's a better idea: We combine your expertise about your business with insights we gather from customers and research to provide you a road map.
Interviewing customers (past, present, and potential) provides you with their key buying criteria. Yes, everyone says price is important. But many times we've found your price needs to be "in the ballpark" and it's other criteria that determines who gets the business.
Our past strategy work includes evaluating:
- Processes that need to be improved, equating to increased customer satisfaction
- The potential of a new product
- The potential of launching existing products in a new channel
- Growth opportunities for existing products in existing markets
- Studies of an organization that identify areas requiring improvement
Grow your revenues by coupling your expertise with our strategy experience.
Contact Terri Heath at email@example.com to learn more.